About the Product
Sona Masoori rice is known to have small percentages of protein while being low in fat and cholesterol. Furthermore, it is a good source of carbohydrates. Incorporate the goodness of Sona Masoori rice in your diet which will satisfy your rice cravings along with enriching your diet. It is lightweight and sweet-smelling and measured to be of the finest quality. It has a distinctive taste that is not matched by rice from any other region. It is the tastiest of all the Sona Masoori rice available in the state.
- Calories: 240,
- Carbs: 47 g,
- Fat: 4 g,
- Protein: 6 g.
How to Use
- Raw rice should typically be prepared with double the quantity of water.
- One cup of rice should be added to at least two cups of boiling water.
- Once it is cooked, it should be covered and left to stand before it is drained.
- Serve this rice along with Dal or curry of your choice.
- High fiber.
- Aids digestive processes.
- Boost energy and mood.