About the Product
Family Ka Favourite, Miniton Mein! The most delicious way to get your kids to eat more paneer is with Smith & Jones Mutter Paneer Masala! It has the perfect blend of spices to make their favourite Paneer dish in just minutes.
- Easy way to cook Mutter Paneer
- Just add paneer, green peas, tomato & onion
- No need to add salt or spices
- Restaurant-style paneer now made at home
- 100% Vegetarian
Mixed Spices 24% (Coriander, Cumin, Chilli, Ginger, Turmeric, Bay Leaves, Fennel, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Star Anise, Schezwan Pepper, Black Pepper) Dried Glucose Syrup, Onion Powder, Salt, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Anticaking Agent, Sunflower Oil
- Add 1 pack of smith and jones mutter paneer masala mix to a half cup of water, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and stir fry 1 onion, tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste, and stir fry.
- Add a mixture of masala mix and water. Cook for 2-3 min.
- Add half cup of water, 100g of paneer cubes, green peas, bring it to boil and simmer for 2-3 min.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.