About the Product
A wide variety of high traffic surfaces such as tables, door handles, chairs, carpets, curtains etc.are touched often by a number of different people and are a reservoir for a wide variety of germs and bacteria. Introducing, Savlon Surface Disinfectant Spray which will help keep you and your loved ones safe by killing a wide range of germs like bacteria, fungi, moulds & virus. This versatile spray disinfects and deodorises in one easy step. Savlon’s unique spray formula can be used on various hard & soft surfaces to kill 99.99% germs around your home and leave the house smelling fresh and pleasant. It is also effective in killing H1N1, rotavirus and norovirus. Its active ingredient also kills antibiotic-resistant germs. To use, shake the can. Hold the can at a distance of 15-20 cm on the desired surface to be disinfected and spray such that the surface is covered in mist. There is no need to wipe the surface. Allow it to air dry. Do not use on copper, brass, painted/shellacked/lacquered/ varnished surfaces (including treated/polished wood) or acrylic plastics. Basis in vitro study.
Ethanol Ip (95% V/v) – 62.00% W/w Equivalent To 84.24% V/v* Absolute Alcohol Denatured With Isopropyl Alcohol 3.1% W/w Excipients & Propellant *%v/v In Product Excluding Propellant.
2. Kills a wide range of virus, bacteria, moulds & fungi.
3. Incredibly versatile with a fresh & pleasant smell. Can be used on a wide variety of hard and soft surfaces around your home.
4. Kills 99.99% germs around the home including antibiotic-resistant germs.
5. Disinfect high-traffic surfaces such as Tables, Door Knobs, Chairs, keys, packages etc with one easy spray.
6. Directions for use: Shake can well and spray on surface to disinfect. Allow airing dry. No need to wipe.
- Shake the can well. Hold the can 15-20 cm from pre-cleaned surface and spray until covered in mist.
- Do not use on silk, rayon acetate or satin fabric.
- Do not use on brass, copper and prolonged contact with aluminium. Do not allow prolonged soaking in Corian.
- Do not saturate fabric when using on soft surfaces. Allow to air dry.
- Surfaces may vary in quality, always test for suitability on a small inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces or acrylic plastics. Not for personal use.