About the Product
- Moong Dal Mangodi is a pakoda or wadi like snack made with a batter of soaked and spiced moong dal. The batter is piped out as small pieces, sun-dried and preserved in airtight containers.
- These tasty and nutrient-packed mangodis are deep-fried and added to dishes like dals, pulaos and even subzis like Mangodi ki Dal, Palak Mangodi, Papad Mangodi ki Subzi and Methi Mangodi. Mangodis are not only handy but also super-tasty!
- It can be prepared with many green vegetables like aloo badi, matar badi, papad mangodi, palak mangodi, mangodi pulav, mangodi kadhi and many more. Mungodi fried or roasted with 2-3 drops of oil (Microwave) is a wonderful appetizer.
- Moong dal is very tasty, nutritious and easy to digest and is rich in protein. Mungodi is a wonderful variation of moong dal and can be had with roti / parantha / rice.
- Vegetarian | Best Before 180 Days From Date Of Packing | Store in an dry place, away from heat and sunlight.