About the Product
- Kingfisher Radler is a refreshing carbonated non alcoholic drink but the word radler has its origin in Germany.
- Originally radlers’ Are alcoholic but with preferences shifting and new lifestyle need of adult consumers, it took a path of low to no alcohol recipe.
- Kingfisher Radler have been crafted with utmost care keeping in mind a balance of Indian taste palette and their lifestyle needs.
- Natural ingredients like refreshing lemon juice and natural lemon flavour is at the heart of all three variants currently launched under Kingfisher Radler.
- Along with that reduced percentage of natural sugar and high quality of brewed malt gives the final form to the product.
- Total calorie consumed will be 96 kcal for a 300 ml can, which is 30% Less than any popular carbonated soft drinks currently in Indian market due to 30% Less sugar content.
- Keeping in mind health conscious young adult.