About the Product
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Baidyanath Wheat Grass Juice is made from purest form of organically grown wheatgrass. Wheatgrass is a popularly known superfood and is power packed with essential nutrients which help enhance weakened immune systems. It is loaded with Vitamin A, C, E, K and B-complex, which are known as natural immunity boosters. The extensive combination of vitamins and nutrients, like iron, calcium, magnesium, and protein makes wheatgrass a natural choice for overall health and wellness.
- RICH IN CHLOROPHYLL: Consuming Wheatgrass juice on a regular basis can help in detoxification and flushing out of harmful toxins. Wheatgrass is a rich source of chlorophyll which helps improve haemoglobin levels and gradually elevates blood cell count. Due to maintained and healthy pressure levels, it helps keep your mind and body calm. Post regular consumption of Wheat Grass Juice you may notice an increase in energy levels and better health overall.
- HEALTHY AND GLOWING SKIN: Baidyanath Wheat Grass Juice is rich in both vitamins and phytochemicals like flavonoids, which are antioxidants. They help heal the damage caused by free radicals and hydrate the skin from inside. Wheatgrass juice helps cleanse toxins so your skin remains glowing and your body remains fit. Regular consumption of Baidyanath Wheat Grass Juice may be beneficial for acne-prone skin. It helps remove scars and blemishes resulting in smooth and healthy skin.
- PATH TO GOOD HEALTH: With all the goodness of nature, Baidyanath Wheat Grass Juice comes in a 500ml bottle and is a GMP certified product which is absolutely safe and effective to consume on a daily basis. There are many known, indispensable benefits of Wheatgrass Juice. This product is vegan since it is made using plant based ingredients. Take 30 ml of Baidyanath Wheat Grass Juice twice a day before meals to reap maximum benefits.
- 100 YEARS OF LEGACY AND PRIDE: Baidyanath Wheat Grass Juice has potent antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is power-packed with iron, magnesium, calcium, enzymes, 17 amino acids, chlorophyll, proteins, and vitamin A, C, E, K and B-complex. Wheatgrass has played an active role in ayurveda for more than a decade. We collect our ingredients from the most trusted indigenous networks of herb growers, so the products we make provide you with the best results.