About the Product
- Akiva’s ghee is hand-churned from the milk of grass-fed Sahiwal cows at partner dairy firms. The cows are allowed to free graze and feed their calves.
- The premium A2 milk from the Sahiwal cows is first turned into curd by using a microbe culture. We then hand-churn the curd for hours to separate the butter before boiling it to turn it into ghee.
- No Impurities: Akiva’s ghee contains no additives, no preservatives and no added colours. Just wholesome goodness.
- For Everyone: Our ghee can be used by everyone, including those on keto and paleo diets. Its full-bodied aroma and flavour will complement all kinds of food and taste buds.
- Other Variants: Akiva has two other exciting flavors – Plain Ghee and Garlic & Herbs Ghee.